airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Purchased a Honeywell wifi thermostat. We live in AZ and the

Customer Question

Purchased a Honeywell wifi thermostat. We live in AZ and the air conditioning worked beautifully all summer. Now, it's winter and the heat will not come on. The display says that heat is "on" but it's not. What could be wrong?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Most likely in wiring or setup menu. Can you tell me model on thermostat .We can check some settings.

Also let me know the following:

Model on outdoor unit,what wires you have connected to what terminals on thermostat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for your answer. I know it's not the setup, because I quadruple checked that. My husband has decided he hates the thermostat. So he's replacing it. Thank you.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I understand, this is most likely a simple fix if he changes his mind.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.