Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Rheem furnace (about 10 years old). The controller

Customer Question

I have a Rheem furnace (about 10 years old). The controller is part number 62-24140-04. The status LED is flashing twice (Vent damper does not close within 10 seconds of W call), and the furnace does not ignite. How do I service the vent damper or is there some other likely problem?
Thanks,
Don
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Could I get furnace model number? That number is ***** model of your coil.