Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Tempstar nugm075egb1, when I turn power on, both blower and

Customer Question

Tempstar nugm075egb1, when I turn power on, both blower and inducer come on. I disconnect all low voltage wires, jump out r and g, still the same thing. I replaced the board, still the same. What's going on?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

When the blower and inducer run continuously it's usually due to an open limit circuit. This could mean an open limit or an open roll out switch. Check for continuity across the limit circuit where it connects to the board. If you don't have continuity then you need to check each device on that circuit for continuity