Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an old oil fired beckett furnace has a beckett 7505

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Long, I have an old oil fired beckett furnace has a beckett 7505 genisys controller, just had 200 gallons delivered, had saftey switch off, turned it on and the top lights flash one time then nothing, rests o nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: last year if i had any issues, when i lit for the first time I would have to get the furnace fire, would have to rest a few time once it got going it went all winter, when we started the controller blinked once and nothing since that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Did you run out of oil? did you hit the reset button?