BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a goodman furnace with no AC. recently in the last

Customer Question

Customer: hello, I have a goodman furnace with no AC. recently in the last few days the vent blower continues to run after the thermostat reaches it set temperature. I have replaced the filter and turned down the heat. The red dignostic light shows normal as per the legend on the panel.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: with the thermostat fan set to auto or on it makes no difference it continues to run. the fuse on the control panel is intact.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

my name is Billy. Only one item can do this. A stuck relay on the circuit board. The board cannot be repaired which means you need to replace the circuit board. It is an easy swap if you just move one wire at a time to the corresponding terminal on new board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thx. I do not want to subscribe to any monthly service. Will i only be charged this one time fee?
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

correct..just rate service at top of page and do not click on any subscription links.

If you already have or wonder I will forward to customer service after rating.

Billy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok great thx
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

can you see or locate the rating system?