Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm ***** ***** and I believe that my boiler's pilot light

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm ***** ***** and I believe that my boiler's pilot light has shut off I'm just surfing around on the internet for a little more info regarding this model of boiler which im still not entirely sure of
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well im looking at the boiler control and there is a green light on and there was a flashing red light but i just pushed the reset button and the red light has ceased now the fan is spinning but slowly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your boiler?