Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have just had an LG approved air con technician diagnose

Customer Question

I have just had an LG approved air con technician diagnose the fault for my ABUW606LTA0 (outdoor) unit: it,s the fan that cools the internal circuit board. He charged $180 for 5 minutes work. He's quoted $220 labour, plus $350 for the fan (without GST!!!). Question, it's not that hard to pull out a fan and put in anew one? Where can I order the bloody component? Lag??
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

If its item number 546810 on the attached diagram then no it isn't difficult to change and you should be able to get it pretty well anywhere. I dont see any other fan assemblies? However the link to bigwarehouse is a good starting point.

http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/images/files/19630_8854883aa6d927f9e59c107f57dbbf4f.pdf

If you need further help do come back to me but in the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great day. - Ian