Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have what appears to be an old utica boiler .. problm is

Customer Question

Hello i have what appears to be an old utica boiler .. problm is the pilot is lit and the boiler is making a noise as if the flue is turning but it looks like it doesnt have a flue.. i have two boilers and the second clearly has a flue, this one doesn't.. the boiler is in the on potions and here is power going to the boiler
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

All boilers have a flue. Do you mean the motorized vent damper? If you can't give me the model can you post a picture here of the boiler? you can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button