Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Rheem Criterian 2 and it's blowing cold air and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** ***** I have a Rheem Criterian 2 and it's blowing cold air and looks like it's not igniting
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Has been blowing cold air for over an hour. Unplugged and turned knob to turn off gas. Waited 10 mins, turned knob back to on position, plugged back in but no heat and the 3 tunnels are not lit?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes Do I need to worry about gas
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Can you give me the complete model number on the furnace? It will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners.Remove panel to burner compartment and look inside. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link showing where to find label with model number:

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg.

If furnace is not coming on, there should be an error light flashing on the control board in blower compartment to indicate what has failed. If you can locate this and tell me the pattern of the flash, that will point us in the right direction for troubleshooting.

Also let me know if you have a multi meter for troubleshooting.WE will go from here

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have resolved issue. Please refund charges.