Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My blower would not shut off so I bought a new Contactor

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** My blower would not shut off so I bought a new Contactor Relay 2 Pole had to take the old one off cause the lady at the store needed to compare them I marked the plate with a pen to know where the wires went but the writing came off now I have no idea where the wires go
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have black wires gray wires and a white wire need to know where they go on the Contactor Relay
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 11 months ago.

hello,

I would need a unit number or picture...but I can tell you that 2 power wires come in one end and then blower wires out the other,,then on the sides is usually the "coil" that uses 24v...can you tell me model of the unit?