Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Just replaced the limit switch in my 1987 Heil furnace and

Customer Question

Just replaced the limit switch in my 1987 Heil furnace and it still won't turn on..any suggestions?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Can I ask, why did you replace the limit switch? If you have a voltmeter and can upload a clear picture of the wiring diagram to the site here, I can try to walk you through this.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It broke..it is now acting like it's not getting power
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.