BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a ***** ***** des 80 furnace
, model 2895c766 it

Customer Question

Customer: hello i have a ***** ***** des 80 furnace
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: model 2895c766 it click comes on for a few seconds and then does it again repeadidly eventually it stays on for a 4 or 5 minutes and than goes off. even though it is not near desired temperature ive been looking for the flame sensor but cannot find
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the delay. I just logged on and saw that no one had picked up your question yet.

Do you still need assistance?