Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to ask , since I&

Customer Question

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to ask for help, since I'm at work right now, but: I have a goodman natural gas furnace that has the indicator light blinking 4 times. The manual says this is for insufficient flow. The blower comes on, cold air continuously flows out of all of the vents, but the furnace does not try to light.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!What is the full model number, please?