Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The screen on the thermostat is blank and heater won't kick

Customer Question

The screen on the thermostat is blank and heater won't kick on. Tried resetting the breakers, no luck. It's about 40 degrees in here and of course, we have guests visiting.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your furnace?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I can see is Goodman
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok, remove the front cover to the burner compartment. There's a rating tag inside that will have the model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why did you bill me the full $37? I never received an answer and gave up when you told me to take the cover off. I don't know how, and we called a service tech. Turned out to be a priblem with circuit board. I understand being charged the $5, but I did not receive an answer for the problem and would like the other $32 refunded please. Thank you.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'll let customer service know you want a refund