Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Trane is blowing cold air, i wany heat
, iy its blowing

Customer Question

Customer: trane is blowing cold air, i wany heat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: iy its blowing cold air stays on 60 when i have it set to 70
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have an 18 year old trane gas forced air heater in my garage attic, that is on its side, that is not heating, hence blowing cold air. I have it set on my thermostat inside to 70, but it stays at 60. When i try to turn it off, it still blows cold air, until i turn off the breaker to it, that is in the garage
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when were you planning on calling me? its 4 am, and I need to get to bed. I thought that the answer would be immediate. If thats not the case, then this will not help me, and I will not be satisfield. I will continue with my appt with with a live tech in the am.
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this? Looks like no one was available when you asked question.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No further help needed. As you stated no one is available and now it's too late I have someone else. Please do not charge my credit card as I am not satisfied with that the timing, therefore I will not be needing your services and have not use them

I have nothing to do with billing.Simply an expert on site.You should see a drop down on your page to request a refund.