Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a ***** ***** Plus 90i furnace. T-stat is calling and

Customer Question

Customer: I have a ***** ***** Plus 90i furnace. T-stat is calling for heat and fan is blowing, but furnace is not firing. LED's show blinking green x3 alternating with blinking yellow x3
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No heat. Fan is blowing but furnace not firing. Blinking green x3 alternating with blinking yellow x3
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Can you give me the complete model number on the furnace? It will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners.Remove panel to burner compartment and look inside. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link showing where to find label with model number:

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg