Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My Name is ***** ***** and I've got a Rheme3010-125JD and it

Customer Question

Customer: my Name is ***** ***** and I've got a Rheme3010-125JD and it has stopped turning on. Checked that I've got 24vac to the starter, pilot is on. No start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Serial number is ***** F3576 034B, what else would you like to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

For some reason this got assigned to me, yet I never saw it on my question list. Did you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No replaced the heater
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

ok