HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have an Trane XR90 and I think open limited switch has

Customer Question

I have an Trane XR90 and I think open limited switch has been tripped. Where is it located at?
Thanks Mike
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

The one that is most likely out is that brown rectangular one in the pic with two wires to it. Check that for continuity or put the wires together to it.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok so I do need to remove a panel to get to where burners are correct?

Yes you need to remove the panels to get at the burner area correct!