Brian
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience:  OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
63187465

I have a York Dia 90 furnace its blowing cold air it will

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have a York Dia 90 furnace its blowing cold air it will light then switch off, will repeat for approx. 3 to 4 times then shuts down completely
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Blowing cold air. The furnace will light and then switch off. it does the same thing about 3 times and then completely stop until reset it again.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I paid...
Expert:  Brian replied 11 months ago.

Hi first thing I would try is to clean the flame sensor you can download an exploded diagram here so you can find the part.

http://hvactechgroup.com/files/york90.pdf