Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** ***** hunt I have a furnace and the pilot

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** hunt I have a furnace and the pilot light is not lighting the
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: you can turn up the temp on thermostat starts like it wants to turn on but just doesn't fire
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes thankyou
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your furnace?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
honey well and model number is *****
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Honeywell doesn't make furnaces. I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.