Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am ***** ***** have the same model with the same issue. a

Customer Question

Customer: I am ***** ***** have the same model with the same issue. a guy who came here said the problem is the motor. However, we run the motor and it was doing good for about 3 mins. and then he turned it off and ran it again. that is when the noise appeared. do you think it is the motor?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the issue is the noise when the heater kicks on and then after 5 mins of running it stops with that noise. i thought it had to do with the bearing or the capacitor from what i read.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Could you be more specific? Is this on a furnace? brand and model please