Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

One Majestic model; G336n SNI can not get the pilot lighter

Customer Question

One Majestic model; G336n SN###-##-####I can not get the pilot lighter to come on? Does the small flame come thru the collar with circle & small part inside?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I can't find specs for this model. Can you give me a picture of the parts you're talking about? you can post pics here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Rick, if you can't go to majestic products and find the info , then I can't spend $23 more $ on this if you don't know what it is
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Your model isn't listed. And your description isn't clear. I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.