Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, HVAC Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

Why would the thermometer keep switching from 61 t0 62?

Customer Question

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Appliance Tech Care replied 1 year ago.

The thermostat reverts to the room temp after you set it. So, I would assume that the room is around 62deg.

Here is a link to the manual

click here and go to page 3

If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting one of the 5 stars or the Smiley Face to rate my help to you and me personally (not the site or the condition of your appliance) before you leave today.
I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.
Thanks for the opportunity to help you out and feel free to come back to this question anytime with no additional charges after rating and your position will be saved. Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required, unless you feel I have given you exceptional service.
Many Thanks
Don