HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a honeywell wifi digital thermometer and all of a

Customer Question

I have a honeywell wifi digital thermometer and all of a sudden the screen turned black and it stopped working in the bedroom. I thought it may be the face plate so I removed it and exchanged it for the one in the living room. When I put it on there it worked. I moved the one from living room (face only) and it didn't work. Any suggestions as its 82 in half my house now. Hope to get it fixed as we have a 9yo 7yo 2yo and 1yo at the house
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is normally a blown low voltage fuse on the furnace or airhandler board. You need to get to the furnace or airhandler and get at the board in the unit where all the wires connect you will find a slot fuse on the board, check that and replace it if blown.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks