Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

, I am replacing the terminal board on a HD 60AH0134

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am replacing the terminal board on a HD 60AH0134 and I need to see the wiring diagram? can you help me out?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure if I can understand which wires attach where?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Look for the wiring diagram glued inside of the blower door,

If its not there, give me a brand name to go with the model number and might be able to find it in my files if the furnace is not too old,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm actually looking for a picture of the colored wires connected to the actual board
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

The odds of finding a color diagram of that are almost zero.. probably zero.

If you can give me a brand name to go with the model number, and if the furnace is not too old, there is a 50% chance I can find a wiring diagram for it. It will be in black and white however... and there is a fair chance the wire colors may have changed with the model year.

I understand your situation, unfortunately that will be about the best you can hope for in my view at least. I will opt out so that others here can see you question and might be able to help you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I await the response
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/59a919d5e8364d19a2f4438e48cbeada. Lets continue on that post so this does not get confusing going back and forth.