Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The issue I'm having is my goodman gas furnace stopped

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** issue I'm having is my goodman gas furnace stopped working and flashing 3 times
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I got up this morning to go to work my house was 60 deg, came home from work it's 50. checked the pressure switches by sucking on the hose, it made a clicking noise so I think they're working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, but i'll keep searching the internet for answers while I wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the model of your unit?