Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Billy, I had a similar question with my Goodman unit. When

Customer Question

Customer: Billy, I had a similar question with my Goodman unit. When gone, my dad installed a Nest thermostat. Everything worked find till I got home, wanted to switch one of the face plates so I had to disconnect the thermostat wires. I did so stupidly without turning the power off to the HVAC. Figured out that the 3Amp fuse is blown. With the unit off, replaced the 3amp fuse. Turned the power back on. Turned the power on but no lights work on the circuit board. This is the first fuse I've had to replace. Unit is 7 years old.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I still don't have power to the thermostat. What other information specifically would you like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem fixed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

You should see a dropdown to ask question closed .DO NOTTRY TO RATE answer or you will be billed.You must request question closed and refund.