Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

CODE 51 IS BLINKING ON NORITZ NCC1991-DV HOW TO FIX IT?

Customer Question

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

I'm not seeing that particular error code. Can you recheck? Also, have you tried turning power off to the unit and back on? If not, lets try that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did.but don't star
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's leaking water..inside.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

If it's leaking water inside, the unit is probably shot.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.