Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have a gas convention kit on Weil McLain gold oil boiler

Customer Question

Have a gas convention kit on Weil McLain gold oil boiler with a Honeywell l7224/l7248 electronic aquastat on the boiler heat is fine but not much hot water when taking showers and we just moved in a week ago can you help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Do you mean you have a gas conversion burner? how to you make hot water? a coil in the boiler? an indirect fired (coil in the) tank?

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

If you don't know you can post a picture of your system and post it here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button