HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a harman pellet stove insert. The other day something

Customer Question

I have a harman pellet stove insert. The other day something shorted out in the stove when I went to scrape the burn pot. The control board started smoking. I replaced the control board, wiring harness, igniter, esp and room sensor. Now when I turn on the stove, I control board flashes once like a reset and then in about 30 seconds the status light flashes 3 times stating esp reset. I've reset it and nothing happens. Stove will not feed, igniter will not get hot and blower motor blows..???? Any ideals???
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the holiday delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You never answered my question.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

I am sorry for the delay and sorry the other tech left, the 3 blink code is an exhaust sensing probe failure and will not allow the unit to work unless the probe is good, it is easily damaged if cleaning it out you should replace that and it will work again.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks