Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

15 year old Armstrong furnace with a Honeywell smartvalve

Customer Question

15 year old Armstrong furnace with a Honeywell smartvalve ignitor system. Woke up boxing day(of course a holiday) with no heat. Gas fire place works fine so there is natural gas flowing to the house. The electric motor wants to run the furnace but there is no flame. On this model there is no pilot light like the old days. Cover says it is an electronic pilot and to NOT try to light the pilot. Thermostat upstairs seem fine and indicates the flame indicator display.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Do you see a model on label inside furnace?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
GUJ100D12-3 A

I looked for a manual for this one a few days ago.Was unable to find anything in print.I will open to other experts who may have a manual.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will cancel this entire request as it is minus 20 C outside and 55 F inside. 24 hours will be of no assistance to me. I will contact the local gas company instead of seeking online answers.
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am Kevin, if you have not cancelled yet, maybe we can figure something out.