Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Peerless model number PF 80 LP No spark, no ignition, new

Customer Question

Peerless model number PF 80 LP No spark, no ignition, new igniter. LP gas 11.5 inches.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Phil We are not on site will get back to you .no internet at site?No cell service on site? Or very poor service
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

The company wants $18 extra for a phone call, if you accept I can call you.. lacking that we can continue in this dialog box.