Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Our heel dc 90 Ultra gh Efficiency gas furnace not heating -

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - our heel dc 90 Ultra High Efficiency gas furnace not heating - the blower is on continuously - followed the re-start process outlined on the durance's panel - blower comes on but no pilot or ignition occurs -
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Followed re-set steps including turning off all power, and turning gas supply off and back on at the valve (its a honeywell valve) thx in advance
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes and yes -
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning. I am Kevin, Let's see if we can get your furnace going. have you removed the cover to the burner compartment?