Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My carrier weathermaker 9200 is giving me the 31 reading i

Customer Question

Customer: my carrier weathermaker 9200 is giving me the 31 reading i have followed all the prior steps that you listed about blowing out the tubes back into the furnace (little to no water came back into the furnace), my issue is i don't have anything to test the power
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my furnace will kick on and just blow cold air, my pilot light burners won't kick over i tried to hit the reset button on the outside of the burners, but it won't click
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah that's fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello. you will need to buy a multi meter and study up on how to use it

click here

You can get a decent meter for $30

Next please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files'link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.