Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a system 2000 oil burner. Control the heat to the

Customer Question

Hello. I have a system 2000 oil burner. Control the heat to the house (which IS working) but there's no hot water in the shower if bathroom or anywhere even though all the pipes are hot in the furnace. The zones light up. I can call for heat no problem. But the burner light comes on, I hear it rev up.... As if it's heating the water up... But I'm getting no hot water anywhere,....any clue? I'm lost....
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Do you have a separate hot water tank? Is there no water coming out of the hot water faucets or is it just not hot?