Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The pilot dont light but buner
, the pilot dont light

Customer Question

Customer: the pilot dont light but buner
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the pilot dont light but the burner do sometimes and dont come until an hour later after temp has reach you can hear the inducer motor when call for heat light sometime a new valve been replace and themostat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

I need the unit brand and model number... it is generally on a sticker glued onto a side wall in the same compartment as the gas valve is in.

Next please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files'link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
consolidated industrial mod. MBA 080 NH4R SER. ###-##-####
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

That brand and model number does not come up in any of my files.

If you can attach a wiring diagram per the previous instructions that will work.