BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a SLDVT-30NE Fireplace with remote control. the Pilot

Customer Question

I have a SLDVT-30NE Fireplace with remote control. the Pilot assembly was just replaced. the trouble is when completely cooled down the pilot assembly ignites every time the the burners come on, in about 5 mins the blower starts and everthing looks good Then after about 10 more mins the burner shuts of fan still runing until the temp drops. you can't restart until it completely cooled off . igniter moduel?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 11 months ago.

hello,

I first need to know...when burner goes off after 10 min..is it because the unit turned itself off at a setpoint...or simply turned off without being to?