Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm ***** *****. I just replaced my draft inducer motor, and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm ***** *****. I just replaced my draft inducer motor, and now the pressure switch won't activate. I've checked the hose, no cracks or breaks and there isn't any obstruction where it connects to the draft assembly. I pulled the hose off and checked the nipple. I can't feel any air moving at all.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: New Fasco A073, wired for 115V. Blue/Black together to black line, white to white.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

1. Can you tell if motor is turning right direction?

2.What is model on furnace?

3.Did the A073 show as replacement motor?