Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I live in a 28' x 60' mobil home we think the previous owner

Customer Question

I live in a 28' x 60' mobil home we think the previous owner replaced the coils since the paper work is here. We have a heat exchanger SA11694. Our bill was 218.00 with thermostat set at 70. The unit has the filter section on top side of the unit with no duct work above it and all the labels on it are upside down. And sits on the floor . Question, is this thing installed incorrectly. My last home was 3 floors with heat pump 1800 sf and my last boll was only 168. That's why I am concerned
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 11 months ago.

Hi Lena, I am Kevin. What state are you in?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Maryland

Hi Lena. Is there a possibility of getting a picture of the unit, the way it sits and also a clear picture of the model and serial number of the furnace it self. You can find the model number usually behind one of the removable panels of the furnace.