Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

MY NAME IS ***** *****
, I HAVE A HEATER IN MY MOBILE

Customer Question

Customer: MY NAME IS ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I HAVE A COLEMAN HEATER IN MY MOBILE HOME. I AM MISSING THE CAP W/GLASS #S1-7660-3661
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello.

You can buy that part at the link below

click here

Thanks for letting me work with you. When we are finished,if my answer has been polite, professional, and thorough,please locate the 'rate your expert button' and click one of the ratings .If you still need help let me know!.

Rating will not increase your charges, nor close the question, but is how I earn my living.

Thanks again.