Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm ***** *****
, I have a lennox G60UHV(X) gas

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a lennox G60UHV(X) gas furnace. I just replaced the ignitor and the unit fired up OK but that only lasted about 45 seconds after the blower motor turned on. Ther unit shut down and upon trying to restart the signal lights indicated that the primary or secondary limit switch is open. Same thing happens after every restart attempt. Got any suggestions ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Did you get any flame rollout when it first started? Check for rollouts near burners that may have ripped.If so button in center should push in to reset.

http://i.imgur.com/CGkB9sa.jpg

Located just above burners