Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have an kelvinator furnace thermostat calling, furnace

Customer Question

Customer: have an kelvinator furnace thermostat calling for heat , furnace blowing cold
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: furnace blower still runs when thermostat is not calling for heat.... had to turn switch off on side of furnace
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the model number of your unit? you can find it on the rating tag inside the burner compartment. Also what is the LED blink sequence? how many times does the LED on the control board blink before it pauses and repeats