BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Nice of you to pop up. We have an Armstrong Ultra V

Customer Question

Customer: Hello! Nice of you to pop up. We have an Armstrong Ultra V Advantage 93 gas furnace and nee3dto know its "BTU" capacity. The Gas Company asked us to gather this information since we had an outdoor generator installed and may need a new gas meter. - Duzinkiewicz
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The gas company wants to know how much gas the furnace uses. We can't find the information anywhere. Would you know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: That's fine, yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 11 months ago.

I can get that for you but would need the model number found in the furnace. The Advantage 93 is just a series so I will need the model number.

Billy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry to be so inefficient. Can I simply cancel my question and my free trial and subscription. We found a box of papers and manuals from the previous and the answer might be there. Sorry for the trouble.

I will forward to customer service for you. To be certain though...inside the furnace upper compartment is a rating label. It will state input and output...you want input. Go from the label and NOT the manuals as they are generic

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Wow, that is awefully kind of you!

You are welcome. I have already sent the request to customer service.

Have a nice holiday season!

Billy