airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Budget cost 5 ton roof top unit, gas/elctric ,with

Customer Question

Customer: budget cost for a 5 ton roof top unit, gas/elctric ,with economizer and 130' of supply duct, 40 return air duct, for a restaurant
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 13000 cf, no windows to speak of, exhaust hood to have its own make up air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Prices are going to vary tremendously based on several things such as brand of equipment, contractor overhead,labor involved and geographic location.Can you give me a bit more specifics on location and brand?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Lennox or york, belmar NJ

To give you a general idea a low end bid would be around 13,000 and may go as high as 18K to 20K depending on location, contractor,brand and SEER rating.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok thanks

Hope this is helpful.Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.