Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

The ods pilot light goes out after 30 min of running.
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, the ods pilot light goes out after 30 min of running.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 12 months ago.

I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

It may be working as designed and shutting down when there is too little oxygen in the room or if you're sure there is adequate combustion air in the room the ODS may be malfunctioning and need to be replaced.