Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

My name is ***** ***** have a carrier crusader, furnace has

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** have a carrier crusader, furnace has been working fine since I replaced the igniter ,and flame sensors and I hear the click just before the gas should ignite and bypassed the
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: pressure switch as you advised someone in a previous question and the ignitor lit and I heard the click but no gas ignited . is that enough info for you to troubleshoot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Your description would seem to indicate a faulty gas valve but you need to test for 24 VAC at the valve while the igniter is activated to be sure. If you have 24 volts but not ignition then the gas valve probably needs to be replaced