Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Tuned my heat off week - dual zone - came back - turned it

Customer Question

Customer: Tuned my heat off for a week - dual zone - came back - turned it back on - nothing - see RETURN on one of the thermos could that be it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have dual zone heating - one upstairs - one down. I left on a trip for a week so I turned both thermos to off - when i came back - i turned them to hea
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Return is just a program schedule time, it probably has nothing to do with this issue. What is the brand and model of your furnace?