Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Wire a fan relay 50pz36311
, no wire diagram new fan

Customer Question

Customer: wire a fan relay for carrier 50pz36311
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no wire diagram new fan relay hv67k077 or st82D1004
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to betaken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files'link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

Tell me in detail why you need a fan relay, the newer unit have the fan relays built into the printed circuit card, the very old units needed a fan relay added to the furnace if you fit air conditioning into the system.

We can go from there.