Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a Rheem model HE45-130N hot water boiler. it is in

Customer Question

I have a Rheem model HE45-130N hot water boiler. it is in the lock out mode. system cycles up to ignition stage and rus itself out without starting. Blower motor is operational. This is a unit that has been in operation since 2006.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Which LED is flashing ?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ignition
Expert:  Rick replied 12 months ago.

Ok, the first thing to do is to check the connection to the ignitor. If it is solid you can either pull out the ignitor and check it for any defects, even the smallest defect is cause for replacement but a little white powder is no cause for concern. Or you can put an ohm meter on it and test it's resistance.