HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Trane TXCO42C4HPB1 XE80 Furnace and need to

Customer Question

Customer: Hey Douglas, I have a Trane TXCO42C4HPB1 XE80 Furnace and need to configure it as an Upflow vs a Downflow
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have to not use our floor vents in our slab foundation and have to install vents in the attic vs, in the floor as the venting / piping has deteriorated over the years. I'm wanting to re-configure the unit to be a Upflow unit, vs a downflow
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

GO to this link PAGE 7 to show you how this is done.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks